- Assigns rules. Automation monitors their execution. The manager sees not only the overall results for SUCCESSFUL deals, but also the quantity and quality of work for all, including lost clients.
- Sees changes in the quality of customer service before it affects sales.
- Sees problem deals. Managers often focus on the most active customers, leaving the rest unattended. The rating will show “abandoned customers”.
- Rewards and punishments occur automatically in points. The work of employees will not be left unappreciated.
- Saves time. In fact, the system is an unmanned CRM management system and solves most of the problems of managing a sales department.
The Nemind application analyzes the data of Bitrix24 and amoCRM, evaluates the achievements and problems of working with each client and writes the result to the custom fields of the deal.
To assess the work of the sales department, conversions between statuses, overdue tasks, calls over X minutes, and many others are used. Additionally, you need to consider the funnels and types of customers. How not to get lost in the sea of numbers and use information efficiently and simply?
Replace all parameters with one quality parameter and watch it grow!
In the customer card
- Automatic control and advice to the manager for each deal
- Identification of all problem deals, filters and sorting by scores directly in CRM, since scores are written in ordinary custom fields
- Motivation of managers not to hide the overload and work with EVERY client. The manager knows who is lacking resources
- Easy rule adjustments. There is no need to set technical task to programmers in order to edit points – a convenient interface will allow the manager himself to do this.
- Powerful analytical core Nemind, which pulls almost all data from Bitrix24 and amoCRM into a database that can be accessed with complex SQL queries.
- We set up any parameters: from data in custom fields, to connections with other entities, for example, to give points if there was a call for more than 5 minutes; if there are specific positions in the goods, and so on.
- If employees do not fill in important data, it is enough to enter them into the settlement system, she herself will “punish” them for non-compliance with the regulations
- Each rule describing an achievement or disadvantage is edited as a filter in the application interface.
Summary analytics will show the best and worst managers in terms of CRM management. Double-click on the cells to go to specific deals with achievements or problems.
The assessment of each deal and the average quality ratio by managers creates a sporting interest in better CRM management and simplifies the manager’s control. The manager knows exactly what is required of him: what information needs to be clarified and recorded, what fields to fill in, how to communicate with clients correctly.
For each deal, the robot recommends useful actions that increase its rating. It is enough to follow the advice and choose those tasks that will give the maximum increase in the average rating – they will be the highest priority.
Forget persuasion and threats. No more repeating the same thing to everyone. Do you want managers to offer customers additional services? Add them to the rating – that’s enough.
Let’s compile a list of critical and recommended actions: which fields need to be filled in, how many calls to call, write, complete tasks, etc. We put a priority point for each item.
Once a day, the robot will check each trade, give an overall assessment of its completion and indicate what steps need to be taken to increase the score.
The quality rating arouses sports interest among managers and they begin to follow the “digital regulations”. The manager spends much less time on the control of work – now the robot is engaged in the routine.